Commercial Contract Manager Resume
Here is the Commercial Contract Manager Resume example:
1403 Parkview Drive
Irvine, CA 92664
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Commercial Contract Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing contracts and database applications
- Thorough knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Deep knowledge of public procurement
- Ability to manage work within required timeframe
- Ability to work according to laws and regulations
- Ability to maintain accuracy in work
- Ability to perform appropriate research
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Commercial Contract Manager
Serco, Inc., Irvine, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed and provided response to all complex inquiries.
- Analyzed contracts and identified appropriate risks and issues.
- Developed and maintained contract management tools and processes.
- Evaluated contract obligations and ensured compliance to all terms.
- Prepared contract status information and maintained compliance to term.
- Coordinated with project team to manage all contracts.
- Designed and implemented CM processes.
- Collaborated with project team and resolve legal and contractual details.
Commercial Contract Attorney
Adams & Martin Group, Irvine, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared draft for complex software license agreements.
- Assisted clients with all copyright and intellectual property issues.
- Provided subject matter expertise on Information Technology.
- Performed review on all contract proposals to mitigate risks.
- Prepared and analyzed reports as per regulations.
- Trained staff on purchasing and contracting issues.
Commercial Contract Analyst
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc., Irvine, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Designed contract documents and agreements as per policies.
- Prepared reports and analyzed performance for all contracts.
- Managed communication for contract status and price changes.
- Prepared and maintained contract tracking log.
- Monitored contract proposals and implemented CARS system.
- Administered internal customers and management to resolve issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Lake Erie College, Painesville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated