Commercial Lines Account Manager Resume
Here is the Commercial Lines Account Manager Resume example:
4763 Tanglewood Road
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Commercial Lines Account Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in commercial insurance agencies and bank institution
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of Sagitta
- Ability to analyze all issues as per regulations
- Ability to travel to various markets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand P&C coverage
- Familiarity to perform basic math
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Fidelity Associates Inc., Jackson, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with clients and provided technical expertise to accounts.
- Managed and provided response to all customer requests and inquiries.
- Provided response to underwriter queries within timeframe.
- Maintained large volume of work for commercial accounts.
- Designed quotations for all insurance accounts and renewals.
- Prepared applications for all new and renewal insurance.
- Developed client files and maintained accuracy in it.
- Monitored and provided update to agency management system.
Commercial Account Supervisor
TIS Insurance Services, Inc., Jackson, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Conducted interview and trained all regional account executives.
- Maintained and achieved sales objectives for assigned region.
- Developed and update contract database and ensured accuracy.
- Monitored all competitor activities for appropriate market.
- Designed collateral materials and tools and achieved goals.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations and standards.
Commercial Accounts Specialist
Hill & Knowlton, Inc., Jackson, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to open new accounts for customers.
- Coordinated with departments and developed customer relations.
- Monitored all transactions such as deposit and supply order.
- Managed and provided answer to all customer queries.
- Administered efficient resolutions for all customer issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
DeVry University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated