Commercial Manager Resume
Here is the Commercial Manager Resume example:
4906 Cedar Lane
West Roxbury, MA 2132
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Commercial Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in evaluating commercial risk and interpret all commercial risks
- Outstanding knowledge of GTS market
- Remarkable knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to analyze customer requirements
- Ability to complete projects within timeframe
- Ability to resolve all communication issues
- Proficient to train personnel
- Solid understanding to resolve all issues
PPG Industries, West Roxbury, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered commercial activities for proposal development.
- Evaluated contracts and provided support to all contracts.
- Coordinated with project team and ensured implementation of contracts.
- Ensured compliance to contracting procedures policies and terms.
- Designed commercial proposals and contracts for finance models.
- Managed and validated data for efficient customer services.
- Prepared strategies and proposals for sales delivery.
- Prepared financial models and contracts for presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Assumption College, Worcester, MA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, IL