Commercial Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Commercial Operations Manager Resume example:
3189 West Fork Street
Helena, MT 59601
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Commercial Operations Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing commercial pharmaceutical activities
- Deep knowledge of traffic software
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to maintain technologies
- Proficient to analyze all business requirements
Manager – Commercial Operations
General Electric, Helena, MT
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with corporate compliance departments for policies.
- Prepared and analyzed ad hoc reports for operations.
- Maintained databases and managed communication for changes.
- Monitored project metrics and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Prepared draft for operating procedures for commercial operations.
- Analyzed and maintained knowledge on progress of operations.
- Managed all exhibit policies and requests and implemented it.
- Provided support to all commercial activities and projects.
Commercial Operations Specialist
Biogen Idec Inc, Helena, MT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with commercial customers and maintained pricing.
- Provided optimal customer services through phone and email.
- Designed and service objectives for order processes.
- Determined appropriate business rules and managed incoming orders.
- Assisted to validate production files and ensured readiness.
- Assembles and modified all commercial activities.
Coordinator – Commercial Operations
Dedicated Logistics, Inc., Helena, MT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained accuracy in interpretation of agency instructions.
- Managed communication with agency contacts and line sales team.
- Prepared accurate account files and commercial reports.
- Monitored fax management system and assigned accounts as required.
- Prepared and update all logs and facilitated changes to reports.
- Coordinated with co-workers and performed activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Concordia College, Bronxville, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated