COMSEC Manager Resume
Here is the COMSEC Manager Resume example:
3042 Ridge Road
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective Dedicated COMSEC Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CISSP
- Admirable experience in developing and testing COSMEC applications
- Sound knowledge of COSMEC techniques
- Profound knowledge of SOMEC Tier and 3 applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to work on KMI programs
- Proficient in integration of applications
Northrop Grumman, Wichita, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed COSMEC applications and performed research.
- Provided technical support to electronic key management system.
- Performed research on technical applications.
- Developed and analyzed IA prototypes.
- Assisted to configure hardware and software systems.
- Performed tests on systems and provided appropriate solutions.
SPADAC, Inc., Wichita, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided technical support to all customers.
- Trained custodians for downtime of power failures.
- Monitored COSMEC inventory and tracked it regularly.
- Assisted and distributed electronic key materials.
- Streamlined all processes for installers and technicians.
- Monitored shipment of cryptographic products.
NCI Information Systems, Inc., Wichita, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to all COSMEC activities.
- Managed all accounts and associated key materials and equipments.
- Monitored technical and routine requests for various departments.
- Maintained COSMEC records according to procedures.
- Prepared logs for all account accountability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated