Business Continuity Manager Resume
Here is the Business Continuity Manager Resume example:
4022 Red Dog Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
Job Objective Respected Business Continuity Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing finance of an organization, and business continuity
- Proficient with Business Continuity Software products (eTeam and Frontline)
- Familiarity with Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management methodologies
- Good understanding of best practice in business continuity and assurance
- Ability to identify issues in process and resolve it effectively
- Ability to coordinate with staff and achieve all goals
- Ability to interact with other non-technical teams
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct people
- Strong teamwork and team building skills
Business Continuity Manager
Polycom, Inc., Charlotte, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various business analysts and observed its impact analysis on business.
- Maintained business framework and established work according to required processes for critical business.
- Provided support to enterprise continuity program and maintained a BR plan assessment process.
- Developed and designed various standards for performing tests on business continuity plans.
- Assisted various business units such as enterprise technology infrastructure, delivery services and ensured its computability with data center applications.
- Monitored working of all continuity issues.
Business Continuity Coordinator
Pathways, Charlotte, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed effective use of various mailbox groups.
- Developed and maintained business continuity applications and databases.
- Maintained website for department and related documents for programs.
- Prepared a status reports on metrics to be presented to management.
- Performed various audits on business continuity plan.
- Provided support to various business continuity programs.
Business Continuity Professional
Russell Investments, Charlotte, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed process and detailed all critical and time sensitive information.
- Developed and documented various business continuity plans.
- Observed systems and recommended various strategies required for recovery implementation.
- Participated in various infrastructure plans in coordination with other departments.
- Prepared training and awareness programs for various business partners and documented process.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Blue Mountain College, Blue Mountain, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Account Director Resume Examples
- Agent Assistant Resume Examples
- Agile Business Analyst Resume Examples
- Agribusiness Manager Resume Examples
- Alumni Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Business Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant General Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Product Manager Resume Examples