Business Development Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Business Development Consultant Resume example:
2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective Seeking a Business Development Consultant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Business Development Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Gallup, Lilburn, GA
- Responsible to meet individual customer acquisition goals for new business.
- Provided high quality customer service throughout the business development plan.
- Partnered with Director of Client Engagement (DCE) to effectively design and present a winning technology solution to successfully secure client engagement.
- Ensured consistent Client for Life follow-up, solidified relationship, captured referrals and generated additional opportunities.
Business Development Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Amadeus Consulting, Lilburn, GA
- Documented and maintained account plans.
- Assisted effectively in the creation of presentation materials.
- Worked directly with the Sales Management, Market Leaders and Practice leaders to ensure account planning and new revenue goals are met.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable management consulting and business development experience
- Profound ability to assess business needs and identify opportunities
- Great ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and present to clients
- Ability to understand business work flows
- Ability to quickly assess consumer issues and formulate Benefits
- Exceptional ability to influence senior-level decision makers
- Ability to achieve new goals and excel among peers
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA