Business Development Officer Resume
Here is the Business Development Officer Resume example:
133 Ridge Road
Isabel, KS 67065
Objective To secure a Business Development Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
- Vast experience in a Business Development banking environment
- Profound knowledge of the various asset classes and investment management styles, asset allocation techniques
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a growth-oriented environment
- In-depth knowledge of consultative and cross sales strategies
- Familiarity with business lending practices, loan documentation, and loan servicing requirements
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong business development, relationship management and lead generation skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, credit analysis and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional Experience
Business Development Officer, August 2005 – Present
Franklin Templeton Investments, Isabel, KS
Established contact with known prospective client advisors to guide them to make introductions.
Responded to new inquiries for information about Fiduciary Trust Company capabilities received from other Fiduciary Trust Company professionals.
Coordinated presentations of Fiduciary Trust’s capabilities and developed material content and meetings for prospective client.
Contributed in creating presentations and advertising material.
Developed new ideas, planned and executed high net worth business development issues with senior management and other team members.
Business Development Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
First Capital, Isabel, KS
Coordinated with district officers and underwriters on fresh business transactions.
Developed, presented and negotiated financing proposals for prospective clients.
Drafted sales and advertising initiatives for the development of company business.
Conducted evaluation on new policies, programs and strategies for new business development.
Managed closing process for transactions that have been approved.
Entered and maintained all prospective and active client data in contact management software system (SalesForce).
Complied with established processes and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Daymar College, Owensboro, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated