Domestic Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Domestic Assistant Resume example:
4800 Kembery Drive
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Job Objective Qualified Domestic Assistant seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing housekeeping and related household chores
- Profound knowledge of cleaning procedures, laundry work, and meal preparation practices
- Operational knowledge of cleaning equipments, supplies and other housekeeping appliances
- Familiarity with child care concepts and workplace safety measures
- to comprehend and follow all given work-related instructions, properly
- Ability to maintain the safety of children within the household, efficiently
Resource Network, Hickory Hills, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned and maintained all rooms, common areas, and window glass, of the home.
- Wiped and polished all household furniture, properly and safely.
- Replaced, washed, and dried clothes and linens, with care, and on regular basis.
- Placed and arranged laundered items at proper locations, as per client’s instructions.
- Prepared meals for the client’s family members and cleaned dirty utensils and dishes.
- Followed the given shopping list and purchased grocery products and household supplies.
Brooks Foot and Ankle Associates, Pensacola, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained the household of the client, efficiently.
- Dusted, polished, and took care of home furniture and equipments, as required.
- Cooked and served timely meals to client’s family members, as instructed.
- Assisted with movement of household goods and performed laundry tasks.
- Bought and restocked inventory of all needed household supplies, as per client’s instructions.
- Monitored and maintained the safety of house occupants including children, effectively.
Associoate Degree in Business
Pueblo Community College, Pueblo, CO