ERP Specialist Resume
Here is the ERP Specialist Resume example:
3396 Lee Avenue
Princeton, NJ 8540
Job Objective Looking for a position as an ERP Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in ERP security software
- Huge knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server driven packages
- Deep knowledge of technical administration of JDE EnterpriseOne 8.0 server
- Familiarity with JDEdwards Financial Modules
- Amazing ability to manage with members of organization
- Outstanding ability to outline business needs
Robert Half Technology, Princeton, NJ
May 2006 – Present
- Assisted requesters and developers.
- Evaluated changes to financial systems.
- Formulated quarterly SOD reports.
- Analyzed quarterly SOD reports.
- Assessed requests for changes.
- Coordinated with NA Controller.
SAIC, Princeton, NJ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Aided Enterprise Resource Planning full life-cycle system development activities
- Assured completion of ERP readiness tasks.
- Evaluated financial and human resources data.
- Coordinated with project team.
Bachelor Science in Business Management
Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated