2341 Skips Lane
Prescott, AZ 86301
Career Objective To obtain an ERP Tester position with dependable company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in developing and executing software testing activities for an ERP solution
- Familiarity with Automated SQA Scripting tools and systems
- Good understanding of ERP application testing and defect tracking
- Ability to maintain test documents as software requirements change
- Ability to implement and test financials ERP-solution
- Ability to synthesize information and draw conclusions
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to perform stress and load tests
- Ability to research and evaluate alternative test approaches
ERP Tester, August 2005 – Present
Ksoft Systems, Prescott, AZ
- Developed and implemented various strategies for oracle EBS systems.
- Coordinated with business analysts and developed test cases that were according to business requirements.
- Planned all load and stress tests on project according to system requirements.
- Evaluated project phases and ensured that they were according to schedule.
- Prepared all test and quality requirements according to modules and accepted criteria.
- Observed systems and test performed and automated test process whenever required and implemented changes.
- Prepared status reports and maintained data of all tests conducted on systems.
- Assisted a team and performed tests on various e-business modules.
ERP Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
CACI International, Inc., Prescott, AZ
- Coordinated with technical developers and business analysts and prepared tests in accordance to requirements and designs.
- Developed test plans and test scripts for systems.
- Ensured that test applications were developed according to customer requirement.
- Evaluated all complex processes and prepared a test that gave maximum coverage to system with help of both automated and manual procedures.
- Documented all test reports and ensured that all changes were incorporated.
- Observed tests and recommended alternative solutions and opted for cost effective methods.
- Trained junior staff in developing and implementation of tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated