2096 Peaceful Lane
Job Objective To secure an Executive Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in managing and motivating volunteers and staff
- Outstanding knowledge of human services program management and multiculturalism
- Familiarity with fund-raising, grant proposal writing and foundation relations
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop working relationships with medical staff
Executive Officer, August 2005 – Present
Grant Cooper & Associates, Independence, OH
- Prepared annual budget and business plan for the organization, including the development of measurable performance standards.
- Lead, managed, trained, and mentored staff while fostering a highly professional environment that exemplified respect, diversity, and transparency.
- Ensured systemic management culture, with performance-based metrics and annual performance and work planning.
- Lead the Board of Directors and managed to meet and exceed loan production goals.
- Provided leadership to the loan production team.
- Lead the Board of Directors and the Development Director in attracting capital for the organization’s operational and capital growth.
Executive Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Earth Resources Technology, Inc, Independence, OH
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives and plans.
- Planned new services that generate additional sources of profitable revenue.
- Identified, recommended and implemented ideas in planning, advertizing and performance improvement activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Georgian Court University, Lakewood, NJ
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated