Field Services Manager Resume Example
Here is the Field Services Manager Resume example:
1839 Spring Street
Moweaqua, IL 62550
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Field Services Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in merchandising and outreach programs
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional knowledge to prepare reports on market trends
- Ability to maintain knowledge on new technologies
- Ability to provide response to all customer inquires
- Ability to analyze and prioritize service requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient to install and repair analytical tools
Field Services Manager
IKON, Moweaqua, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Provided technical support to technicians for end user customers.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Evaluated customer interactions and review all technicians work.
- Conducted interview and hired new customer service technicians.
- Managed and provided timely response to al customer inquiries.
- Performed performance appraisals and prepared reports.
- Provided support to all team members to achieve objectives.
- Developed and maintained good relations with functional group.
Field Services Engineer
Life Technologies, Moweaqua, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Installed and performed repair for all AB products for accounts.
- Evaluated performance on installed units.
- Performed troubleshoot on various situations and resolved issues.
- Managed multiple works and prioritized work schedule for same.
- Maintained all company vehicles efficiently.
- Participated in training programs and prepared manuals and journals.
Field Services Technician
PECI, Moweaqua, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided training to retail personnel and contractors.
- Coordinated with project team and scheduled post installations.
- Analyzed market trends and prepared reports.
- Performed audits on energy efficiency processes and refrigeration system.
- Assisted field staff with assign territories.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated