Foundation Executive Director Resume
Here is the Foundation Executive Director Resume example:
4500 Arbor Court
Pine Bluffs, WY 82082
Job Objective Seeking employment in the position of Foundation Executive Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in non-profit fundraising and management
- Outstanding experience in effectively leading change and organizational growth through strategic planning
- Exceptional knowledge of staff leadership, fundraising, partnership development and financial management
- Sound knowledge of issues that are faced by people within the mixed heritage and transracial adoption communities
- Skilled in leading and assisting staff and volunteer teams
- Ability to create and implement an effective fundraising program
- Ability to provide case support, connect donors and encourage volunteers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
Foundation Executive Director, August 2005 – Present
Samaritan Health, Pine Bluffs, WY
- Developed and led strategy of the organization within the broad context of the local and national landscape.
- Developed goals, objectives and operational plans for the organization.
- Oversaw preparation of the annual budget and other necessary financial documents.
- Provided suitable information to directorates in its budgetary appraisal and approval procedures.
- Set-up policies consistent with the mission of the Foundation.
- Worked with all standing and ad hoc committees of the Board.
Foundation Executive Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Highline Medical Center, Pine Bluffs, WY
- Ascertained that employment policies are adhered to in all employment practices and partners with the Board to implement changes.
- Ensured that organization has the appropriate systems, physical space, and technology to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Developed a strategic marketing plan for the foundation.
- Supervised work flow, design and delivery of program initiatives for overall strategic plan.
- Monitored Foundation programs, assuring good program services.
- Ensured good quality of programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mount Olive College, Mount Olive, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated