Implementation Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Implementation Specialist Resume example:
2752 Grant View Drive
Muskego, WI 53150
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as an Implementation Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with management of HealthCare Management Systems
- Huge knowledge of Application software testing
- Deep knowledge of Information Technology
- Familiarity with standard industry processes
- Amazing ability to manage flexible work hours
Kforce Inc., Muskego, WI
May 2006 – Present
- Executed application software acceptance tests.
- Coordinated with customer about issues.
- Collaborated with Implementation Manager.
- Examined product releases before general release.
- Formulated product release documentation.
Art Technology Group, Inc., Muskego, WI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Monitored clients’ implementation life cycle.
- Maintained customer accounts and coordinated with customers.
- Aided customers with use of APIs.
- Coached customers on self-service web based tools.
- Coordinated to improvise procedures.
- Administered ongoing projects for multiple clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated