Business Intelligence Project Manager Resume
Here is the Business Intelligence Project Manager Resume example:
329 Twin House Lane
Joplin, MO 64804
Job Objective Long time Business Intelligence Project Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing all business intelligence reports and providing data solutions as a project manager
- Deep knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools and procedures
- Sound knowledge of consumer management system
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence reporting and data solutions
- Immense ability to develop test plan and analyze performance
- Outstanding ability to manage Software Development Lifecycle
- Skilled in web development process in .NET environment
- Amazing skills to manage work and meet all deadlines
- Ability to conduct consensus and prepare reports
- Proficient with SAP Business Objects XI (3.2), Universe design, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Live Office, Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software
- Strong project management, logical analysis and problem solving skills
Business Intelligence Project Manager
Internap Network Services, Joplin, MO
October 2008 – Present
- Managed Business Intelligence projects from conceptualizations to implementation.
- Developed project plans, prepared a schedule and ensured work according to same.
- Analyzed business requirements and developed project deliverables accordingly.
- Administered projects and prepared regular status reports.
- Coordinated with various stakeholders and management for execution of project appropriately.
- Maintained good working relations with all key teams of organization.
- Assisted technical team in developing and analyzing operational reports.
- Designed progress controls to monitor progress for same.
Business Intelligence Project Lead
Exervio Management Consulting, Inc., Joplin, MO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and monitored efficient working of project budgets and schedules.
- Analyzed project working and identified any issues on same.
- Prepared project scope and informed management on a regular basis.
- Assisted project teams and provided an overview of project working.
- Monitored business intelligence practices, designed projects accordingly and ensured integration of required components.
- Documented each stage of Software Development Life Cycle for various Business Intelligence applications.
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Tekmark Global Solutions, Joplin, MO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained reports on various analytical tools.
- Designed various metrics on products and prepared necessary reports.
- Provided support to end users and resolved all issues.
- Analyzed all issues in business intelligence programs and resolved problems.
- Documented Business Intelligence solutions and prepared reports on same.
- Participated in various review programs and enhanced projects according to requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Studies
Regis University, Denver, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated