4945 Laurel Lane
Terminal, TX 79703
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Business Intelligence Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with Business Intelligence software tools and systems
- Familiarity with SQL, coding technologies, data warehouse methodologies, data modeling and procedures
- Skilled in SQL Server and Data Warehouse Creation
- Proficient with MS Windows, UNIX and AIX
- Exceptional ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications
- Ability to architect, design and develop an enterprise business intelligence solution
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Business Intelligence Specialist, May 2006 – Present
RealComm, Terminal, TX
- Assessed and cultivated long-term strategic goals for BI development.
- Developed, implemented and maintained technical structure for data warehouse and data mart.
- Maintained performance standards for data extraction.
- Developed standards for reporting and dashboard structure.
- Utilized business intelligence software to assisted end users in the creation and development of reports and dashboards.
Business Intelligence Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Association of American Medical Colleges, Terminal, TX
- Directed, organized, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Developed graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assisted in the design of databases and data warehouses.
- Analyzed user requirements and designed functional specifications.
- Troubleshot BI tools, systems, and software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, McKendree College, Lebanon, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated