IP Specialist Resume Example
Here is the IP Specialist Resume example:
4476 Pickens Way
Douglassville, TX 75560
Job Objective To secure a position as IP Specialist with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with patents and patent applications
- Huge knowledge of patent agent
- Deep knowledge of current platform
- Familiarity with US patent law and MS Office
Akamai Technologies, Douglassville, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Aided domestic and international patent prosecution.
- Acted as primary resource for software licensing.
- Assessed 3rd party offers.
- Handled post-acquisition technology integration.
- Coordinated outside IP counsel.
- Imparted day to day support.
Reed Smith, Douglassville, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed daily Group due-date database.
- Formulated reports from databases.
- Updated IP Group prosecution files.
- Handled foreign and domestic patent maintenance.
- Outlined draft responses and carried out administrative.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
IP Specialist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated