Liaison Officer Resume
Here is the Liaison Officer Resume example:
3143 Rhapsody Street
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Liaison Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Program Management
- Strong expertise in Life Cycle Management, analysis and strategic planning
- Outstanding knowledge in conducting qualitative and quantitative surveys
- Thorough knowledge of Electronic Key Management Systems (EKMS)
- Strong documentation writing, brief development and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to capture market requirements, determine strategic relevance
- Ability to perform independently and manage personnel working disparate systems in multiple locations
SAIC, Ocala, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Planned, managed and coordinated all fielding team activities.
- Supported fielding of systems to the MEF Forward in the Area of Operation.
- Maintained and updated web-based tracking systems, approved accountability systems and reporting methods.
- Managed fabrication, distribution and transportation of logistics.
- Facilitated resolution of customer requirements.
Booz Allen Hamilton, Ocala, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supported local and global exercises, facilitating use of program capabilities.
- Provided support to attached staff office.
- Maintained detailed records of contacts made, issues discovered and actions taken to resolve.
- Provided regular updates to program management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated