2171 Southern Avenue
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Licensing Executive while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience leading the negotiation of significant patent licensing agreements
- Good expertise in business of licensing intellectual property and transferring technology
- Wide knowledge of architectural product manufacturing industry
- Ability to capitalize on untapped opportunities.
- Ability to analyze industry and company-specific data and trends in the wireless market.
Zones, Inc,Lyle, IA
August 2007 – Present
- Managed licensing process and program execution.
- Generated significant and profitable revenue opportunities through various strategies.
- Developed and executed strategies for patent licensing program.
- Identified patent licensing opportunities and patents to be licensed
- Prioritized company’s patent licensing program.
Broadcast Music, Inc., Lyle, IA
May 2004- July 2007
- Ensured full visibility and transparency of deals.
- Negotiated patent license agreements with potential licensees.
- Overseen escalation strategy as appropriate on assigned accounts.
- Supervised patent licensing staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated