Licensing Specialist Resume
Here is the Licensing Specialist Resume example:
1793 Snowbird Lane
Linwood, NE 68036
Job Objective To work as a Licensing Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in analyzing various operations and ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Deep knowledge of annuity products
- Outstanding ability prioritizing work within required time
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Skilled to administer various educational activities and related training
Santander Consumer USA Inc., Linwood, NE
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with legal teams and managed all licensing requirements for various businesses.
- Maintained license filling for systems and developed tracking system for same.
- Administered multiple entities according to required qualifications.
- Prepared drafts for all communication with state.
- Monitored and maintained filling system for license applications and prepared annual reports for same.
- Ensured appropriate knowledge of all regulatory changes in department.
- Gathered all loan files and managed state examination of processes.
Kaplan Compliance Solutions, Linwood, NE
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed all license applications and renewals and ensured timely process for same.
- Administered processing of all internal and external transactions.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction and performed research on all issues.
- Maintained client files for standalone clients as well as companies.
- Monitored all work according to licensing procedures and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated