M And A Analyst Resume Example
Here is the M And A Analyst Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of M&A Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of M&A
- Possess teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within and across all state departments and business units
- Sound knowledge of project management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to follow-up and pay close attention to detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Worked directly with the firm’s principal to support and lead various aspects of client engagements, business development, marketing activities and day-to-day operations.
- Participated effectively in a variety of transactions, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Documented offering memoranda and pitch books, client support, financial analysis and modeling and marketing idea creation and execution.
- Participated actively in conference calls and meetings.
- Mentored and developed junior staff and interns.
Investment Bank, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Researched industry and company analysis.
- Prepared and created research reports and presentation materials.
- Performed strategic screening for potential acquisition and partnering candidates.
- Participated actively in M&A auction processes including analysis and review of offering materials, valuation modeling, coordination of due diligence, contract negotiation and integration preparation.
- Liaised efficiently with Business Units to provide business development support of their growth and reinvention objectives.
- Participated extensively in corporate strategy development and reviewed priorities.
Bachelor Degree in Economics
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
M And A Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated