Management Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Management Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Obtain a Management Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge in sales and pricing analytics
- Ability to articulate and communicate technical information, policy, best practices
- Ability to drive root-cause analysis of problems
- Sound knowledge of management tools
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
Kohler Co., New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Initiated and executed very complex administrative and management projects.
- Provided expert advice on the administrative and management implications of policy and program proposals.
- Analyzed and determined financial and budget guidance instructions.
- Evaluated programmed distribution and execution of program funds.
- Conducted research and prepared numerous detailed input transactions.
- Analyzed trends in fund utilization and prepared status reports.
- Determined causes for major deviations from programmed targets.
- Prepared and assembled reports and briefings given to senior leadership.
- Supported various management analysis and studies.
- Researched, compiled, reviewed and evaluated data for assigned programs.
CyberCoders Engineering, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Issued weekly & monthly pricing analytics on a market, region and division level.
- Provided effective analysis on pricing trends and market conditions.
- Provided contribution reporting and analysis by market, region and division.
- Developed & designed new reporting to meet demand and increase automation.
- Managed & developed discount reporting across various levels.
- Provided support for region reviews and senior management meetings.
- Developed and prepared presentation material for reviews, meetings, conferences, analysts and senior management.
- Maintained and updated pricing templates for contract pricing department.
Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated