2595 Cliffside Drive
Roscoe, NY 12776
Job Objective Looking for full time work as a Material Specialist with the right company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in controlling inventory for a water treatment unit
- Huge knowledge of material handling
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing industry
- Immense ability to interpret engineering drawings and communicate information
- Excellent skills to identify and resolve problems
- Profound communication skills
- Proficient in computer systems
Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Roscoe, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Managed all materials and related inventory issues effectively.
- Trained production personnel in material flow and stock inquiry.
- Performed quality audits on a daily and monthly basis.
- Monitored and performed all non standard material transaction.
- Assisted other teams in performing rework cell structure.
- Administered production control metrics and prepared reports on inventory.
Avnet Inc., Roscoe, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered efficient expedite process for all processes.
- Prepared maintained budgets for all materials.
- Managed all defective materials and ensured return to suppliers if required.
- Maintained inventory of all liability material.
- Coordinated with suppliers and ensured stock rotation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Kettering University, Flint, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated