15 George Street
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Membership Advisor with a reputed organization that offers the opportunity to gain more experience in this field.
Membership Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Performance Health and Fitness, Williston, FL
Followed up on all prospects by using established sales systems.
Established and maintained referral program as defined by Company standards.
Enforced club standards to club operations.
Provided excellent customer service to new and existing members.
Educated members about various products of the company.
Participated in meetings and completed the Membership Advisor Training courses.
Membership Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Golds Gym International, Inc, Williston, FL
- Conducted telephone inquiries.
- Established and maintained lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis.
- Established and maintained referral program.
- Managed Client relationship and educated clients on products, services and programs, and ensured all client benefits are honored.
- Upgraded client programs to meet client and Company goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of working with non-profit agency
- Good understanding of services and facilities regarding membership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and telemarketing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and employees
High School Diploma, Blytheville High School, Blytheville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated