Operation Specialist Resume
Here is the Operation Specialist Resume example:
4506 Heron Way
Portland, OR 97205
Job Objective Seeking a position as Operation Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing projects in a call center environment
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Huge knowledge of radiology and related procedures
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Remarkable ability to provide administrative support
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to analyze and write details about products
- Proficient in providing optimal customer services
AIM Investment Services, Portland, OR
May 2006 – Present
- Administered and processed all required trade allocations.
- Analyzed processes and resolve trade related settlements.
- Maintained effective professional relations with clients.
- Monitored customer requests and inquiries and assisted in its resolution.
- Managed communication networks and detected any contraband radiology or nuclear materials.
- Worked on multiple communication network on intelligence networks and desktops.
- Ensured reporting all incidents through required protocol.
- Prepared briefs and participated in various meetings related to chief of operations.
E-Star TRADE Financial, Portland, OR
March 2003 – April 2006
- Supervised accuracy in maintenance records.
- Evaluated all third party paperwork prior to approvals.
- Managed account journals and records of all deliveries and receivables.
- Reviewed incoming checks and securities.
- Performed audit on braches and prepared reports.
- Monitored client issues and resolved it effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Essex County College, Newark, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated