1164 Raintree Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Job Objective Seeking work as a Partnership Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing and maintaining partnerships with cultural communities according to federal services
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English and Spanish
- Outstanding ability to multitask and prioritize work
Bureau of the Census, Indianapolis, IN
May 2006 – Present
- Developed partnerships with state local and tribal governments.
- Provided support to all census field operations such as recruitment and be counted.
- Supervised efficient working of partnership coordinator.
- Performed research and developed regional plans for PDS program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication
St. Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated