Business Planning Manager Resume
Here is the Business Planning Manager Resume example:
2753 Providence Lane
Pasadena, CA 91101
Job Objective Qualified Business Planning Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and managing various operations for supplier and manufacturers
- Profound knowledge of various businesses and its infrastructure
- Good understanding of business process modeling, change control and change management
- Proficient with Excel, MS Access, SQL and Cognos software
- Ability to use various software and leverage new analytical techniques
- Ability to train, instruct, and supervise personnel
- Ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Ability to review contracts for terms, pricing and approvals
- Ability to create pricing strategy and business modeling for projects
- Self-motivated, positive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent presentation skills, communication skills and management skills
Business Planning Manager
SAIC, Pasadena, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed complex data and recommended changes according to requirements.
- Developed various statistical models and analyzed efficient working of various businesses.
- Determined necessary metrics and measured business performance and formulated strategies.
- Managed priority projects and made all necessary decisions on same.
- Designed various comprehensive plans based on current trends.
- Maintained various analytical tools based on business plans and made required business decisions.
- Coordinated with various teams and developed new business models for large projects.
- Prepared multiple functions for various businesses that affect work directly.
Business Planning Analyst
Novartis, Pasadena, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared inventory plans for various customer portfolios.
- Monitored cash flow to top management and analyzed functioning.
- Forecasted polices for new businesses and assisted in forecasting performance of business.
- Analyzed forecasts and established present and future needs for performance.
- Interpreted and identified new trends and recommended improvements to process to include trends.
- Coordinated with various departments, gathered and analyzed necessary information on all business plans.
Sr. Business Planning Consultant
PG&E Corp, Pasadena, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Determined problems in system and resolved it according to business requirements.
- Coordinated with various departments, planned various regional sessions and facilitated meetings as required.
- Participated in various regional workshops for completion of business objectives.
- Implemented strategies for regions and conducted monthly reviews to measure effectiveness.
- Provided support to all market and economic researches conducted for new markets.
- Assisted finance team in preparing performance reports and planned further.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
American Jewish University, Bel Air, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated