PMO Analyst Resume
Here is the PMO Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective PMO Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Workers’ Compensation processes and application development
- Profound knowledge of Risk management procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of development of test plans for application development
- Proficient with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Access
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Nutech Information Systems, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
Assisted effectively in the coordination of certain aspects of a project.
Researched, tracked, analyzed pertinent data plans and budgets.
Monitored and determined specific project details and created standard and ad hoc reports.
Prepared and created project presentation documents with project lead, completing delegated sections.
Facilitated small, non-complex project meetings.
Prepared graphics, metrics, and charts for project reporting.
Bon Secours Health System, Inc., Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Reviewed and examined vendor implementation documentation.
Reviewed and evaluated vendor software system requirements traceability and specification.
Evaluated vendor software system test validation and verification.
Reviewed and processed vendor change, risk and quality management.
Conducted analysis of vendor progress through schedule, metric and earned value measurement analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL