Programme Assistant Resume
Here is the Programme Assistant Resume example:
202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain a Programme Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to adapt quickly to software upgrades
- Proven ability to write reports and proposals
- Ability to identify client needs and assist client’s development of appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of administrative and information management systems
- Wide experience of working with partner organizations in a non-profit environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Community Partners Association, Wilmington, DE
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted to monitor status of program implementation.
- Computed and generated all necessary reports like program implementation, outstanding advances and expenditure.
- Maintained all program related documents and financial accounts and monitored travel expenses.
- Adhered to departmental focal points.
XINHUA INFOLINK CO.LTD, Wilmington, DE
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Assisted in developing work plans, data compilation and documentation.
- Prepared all relevant progress reports.
- Maintained liaison with the partners involved in the project activities.
- Managed to organize meetings, conferences and training programs with necessary logistic and ensured to prepare minutes.
- Involved and actively participated in publications of proceedings, manuals, monographs and brochures.
- Administered everyday activities such as maintenance of office files, assisting in review, recording and answering of correspondence.
Associate Degree in Business Operations
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated