Business Project Manager Resume
Here is the Business Project Manager Resume example:
3935 Grand Avenue
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Job Objective To obtain a position as Business Project Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing and maintaining databases for various business intelligence concepts
- Deep knowledge of process redesign and analysis
- Sound knowledge of relational databases and PMO
- Ability to analyze process and develop plans to mitigate risks
- Ability to resolve all technical issues in process
- Ability to multitask and complete work within deadline
- Ability to lead both large and small teams
- Ability to establish project goals and validate various processes
- Ability to multi-task and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient with SQL server PMO and associated languages, as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
Business Project Manager
CACI International, Inc., Altamonte Springs, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed various function teams for working on acquisition and re engineering projects.
- Maintained work according to acquisition best practices and ensured achievement of business goals.
- Coordinated with various teams and prepared schedule for projects, estimated budget and designed project goals.
- Ensured compliance to project schedule and budget.
- Identified project issues, prioritized requirements and ensured compliance to same and assisted in managing risks.
- Administered working of project plan and managed schedule for same.
- Monitored changes made in schedule and budget and documented changes in change control process.
- Assisted in improving project efficiency with help of various innovative ideas.
Business Project Analyst
MISI Company, Altamonte Springs, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed business process and provided efficient use of resources to benefit customers.
- Planned and implemented various business applications and updated process accordingly in business requirement.
- Provided support to project and marketing department for execution of various business applications.
- Designed project specifications and implemented applications to upgrade or improve working of effective application systems.
- Developed test scripts and conducted tests on projects to ensure accuracy of data.
- Documented business process and changes prepared flow charts for various processes.
Business Project Specialist
Xcitek Consulting, Altamonte Springs, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in planning and defining key metrics for business improvement and defined cost effective methods.
- Analyzed business process and documented various business functions that require change.
- Identified issues in processes and assisted in its resolution.
- Performed ad hoc analysis for various Merchandise Management teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated