Proposal Specialist Resume
Here is the Proposal Specialist Resume example:
288 Oakmound Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Job Objective To obtain a position as Proposal Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing support to winning proposals
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal Procurement Process
- Profound knowledge of Proposal Process
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with various team members
- Exceptional ability to travel frequently
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to maintain high productivity of processes
- Proficient in analyzing difficult problems
Johnson Controls, Chicago, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Developed various production process and prepared customer proposals as required.
- Managed all proposal documents and ensured draft according to customer specification and requirements.
- Administered production process and prepared proposal documents.
- Performed regular research and gathered customer specific information from various customer web sites.
- Coordinated with personnel and reviewed relevant sections of proposals and ensured accuracy to requirements.
- Facilitated in importing various computer generated graphics in various proposal documents.
- Maintained on line library of proposal related documents and updated contents for various services.
- Prepared final proposal documents in both hard and soft copy to be presented to customers.
The Staffing Resource Group, Inc, Chicago, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared proposals and performed appropriate research and communication for same.
- Organized materials and developed proposals and associated productions.
- Assisted in proposal processes and developed associated review strategies.
- Ensured compliance to all RFP requirements and prepared proposal schedule.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated