Restoration Estimator Resume
Here is the Restoration Estimator Resume example:
3481 Woodhill Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21229
Job Objective Restoration Estimator seeking position with well-established firm searching for someone qualified and experienced in field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experienced working with Insurance claims
- Strong knowledge of the commercial residential remediation industry
- Sound knowledge of fire, water and mold restoration processes and procedures
- Proficiency in usingestimating software Xactimate and MS office suit
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and willing to assume responsibility
- Willingness to perform site meetings with clients, adjusters, and consultants
Restoration Estimator, August 2005 – Present
FireDEX Butler Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Prepared scope of work at the Claim site.
- Estimatedrestoration and insurance work for renovation, retail and remodeling projects.
- Established Budget Plan for every project.
- Monitored price, financial and billing arrangements and the schedule for the projects.
- Coordinated in arranging payment of the client’s deductible amount owed before the job begins.
- Developed and maintained client interaction throughout the project including problem resolution, change orders, additional work opportunities, etc.
Restoration Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
HammondKnoll, Baltimore, MD
- Prepared accurate job estimates and negotiated them.
- Supervised restoration team.
- Produced jobs on-time and under budget.
- Performed file documentation and preparation of estimates and billings.
- Monitored job cost reporting.
- Ensured quality services and adherence to rules and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated