Risk Analyst Resume
Here is the Risk Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Risk Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with SAS, SQL, Unix, Linux and statistical modeling methods
- Ability to develop innovative approaches, ideas and solutions
- Ability to follow all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of various data mining and analytical tools
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Hewitt Associates, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Built and optimized existing and new analytical models for risk detection.
- Implemented new risk controls, assessed their results and assisted in operational fine-tuning of risk controls.
- Provided coordination between the analytics, engineering and operations teams.
- Developed and prepared key metrics and model reports for communication with business leaders.
Marlin Leasing Corporation, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored credit portfolio and trend analysis.
- Performed and conducted credit segmentation loss forecasting.
- Developed and prepared programming models to extract data.
- Evaluated and optimized business rules and policies by working closely with operations staff.
B.S. Degree in Statistics
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Account Director Resume Examples
- Agent Assistant Resume Examples
- Agile Business Analyst Resume Examples
- Agribusiness Manager Resume Examples
- Alumni Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Business Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant General Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Product Manager Resume Examples