Ship Broker Resume
Here is the Ship Broker Resume example:
3282 Oak Drive
Job Objective Seeking a Ship Broker position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
- Strong experience in dealing with international logistics provider
- Profound knowledge of operating and surveying commercial workboats
- Familiarity with direct ship and export customs guidelines
- Good understanding of the Import & Export function and documentation requirements
- Ability to Coordinate necessary paperwork and transport documents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and multiple details
Ship Broker, August 2005 – Present
Fesco Asia Personnel Services Pte Ltd, Albany, NY
- Maintained and updated sales transactions into the company systems.
- Assisted in pre-sale analysis and follow-up and post-delivery.
- Handled customer requests and transactions.
- Conducted market researches and prospected for new business.
- Developed and maintained portfolio of customers and suppliers.
- Ensured that all transactions are properly coordinated.
Ship Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Maritime Sales, Inc., Albany, NY
- Bought and sold ships, yachts for clients.
- Explained the different features of potential vessel to clients on tour.
- Identified client’s requirement and recommended the exact vessel they are looking for.
- Overseen paperwork and other tedious elements involved in the shipping process, both nationally and internationally.
- Acted as company’s representative, and assisted clients to meet boating needs.
- Ensured high level of customer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Dayton Barber College, Dayton, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated