Sourcing Analyst Resume
Here is the Sourcing Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Sourcing Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement systems
- Ability to communicate with associates at all levels
- Proficient with project management and ERP/MRP systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information when necessary
- Ability to interact with all clients and suppliers
- Ability to Identify problems and recommending solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Rockwell Automation, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed and determined market trends and conditions.
- Assessed market conditions and developed procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Provided analytical support to a dynamic strategic sourcing team.
- Negotiated contracts, established sourcing relationships and managed customer-related programs in designated category.
Gap Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supported and managed strategic sourcing project work plans.
- Developed and prepared total cost of ownership baselines for products and services.
- Identified and supported strategic business relationships, internally and externally.
- Developed and maintained supplier performance review metrics and scorecards.
- Provided periodic and ad hoc spend analysis reports.
- Identified ongoing opportunities and approaches for streamlining analytical processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated