Sourcing Executive Resume
Here is the Sourcing Executive Resume example:
1464 Winding Way
Job Objective Experienced Sourcing Executive seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in component costing and cost re-engineering
- Sound knowledge in handling component sourcing in a manufacturing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products (Word, Power Point, Excel and Access)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong relationship building and strategic partnering skills
Cummins Inc.,Providence, RI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and managed competitive bids.
- Evaluated suppliers’ value propositions Negotiating terms.
- Managed pipeline of activity and information that results from initiatives.
- Ensured an integrated approach to resolve client issues.
- Directed campaigns to bring awareness to department’s value proposition for prospective clients.
Arkema Inc., Providence, RI
May 2004- July 2007
- Sourced automotive components and raw material.
- Managed wide spectrum of vendors.
- Handled complete product sourcing cycle.
- Coordinated with OE suppliers.
- Developed components with new vendors.
- Maintained sourcing activities records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lexington College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated