Special Assistant Resume
Here is the Special Assistant Resume example:
z Brian Newell
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Special Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly disciplined environment.
- Willingness to work autonomously, collaboratively and under the direction of senior staff, as needed.
- Proficiency MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and a general comfort with databases.
New Sector Alliance , Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Implemented researching laws on and helped to draft school policies.
- Created a website to showcase exemplars of teaching.
- Prepared and presented presentations and trainings at staff events.
- Created school and network calendars.
- Edited the school support team’s master calendar and coordinated the work of other teams.
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed a process ‘Practice Sharing’ among Assistant Superintendents.
- Managed and coordinated the co-CEO and Superintendent’s calendar.
- Processed mileage and credit card reimbursements.
- Managed photocopy and print documents; ordered books and supplies.
- Ensured to check voicemail daily and create summaries.
- Scheduled and prepared materials for conference calls and meetings.
Associate Degree in Business
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated