Target Executive Team Leader Resume
Here is the Target Executive Team Leader Resume example:
1617 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38138
Job Objective To be a part of The Target Corporation as Executive Team Leader.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain proper product assortment, merchandising and inventory control
- Ability to recruit, hire, develop, mentor and motivate Grocery Team Members
- Proven record of achieving required sales, margin, expense and labor targets
- Strong cognitive skills, problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Target Executive Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Target Corporation, Memphis, TN
- Overseen guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales.
- Acted as leader on duty, opened and closed the store on assigned days.
- Assisted with recruiting and hiring of your team.
- Completed training of strong store executive leader.
- Supervised and mentored team members.
- Achieved sales goals and maintained budget controls.
Target Executive Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Target, Memphis, TN
- Ensured stores safety and security against loss from theft and fraud.
- Initiated investigations and inter interviews.
- Recruited and hired assets protection team.
- Maintained relationships with law enforcement officials and agencies.
- Trained store leadership on assets protection.
- Responded to guest and team concerns, opened and closed the store and ensured all Target property and personnel are secure.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Black Hawk College, Moline, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated