Thrift Store Manager Resume
Here is the Thrift Store Manager Resume example:
929 Hemlock Lane
Rio Grande City, TX 78582
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Thrift Store Manager Position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience of managing cash register and supervising sales of retail store
- Expertise in managing retail store
- Exceptional knowledge of sales and cash handling
- Profound knowledge of managing retail unit
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects and meet required deadlines
- Immense ability to develop reports and procedure manuals
- Remarkable oral communication skills
- Skilled to perform basic math
- Familiarity in operating Point of Sale equipments
- Proficient in handling all queries on phone
Thrift Store Manager
Sertoma Centre, Inc., Rio Grande City, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed merchandise in projects and monitored all store operations.
- Trained staff in managing store and supervised work.
- Established good working relationships with customers.
- Monitored merchandise and maintained high standards for products.
- Determined changes to be made on show window to made store more attractive.
- Assisted management in selecting appropriate candidates.
- Developed marketing strategies to generate more sales.
- Executed close out process on cash register and prepared bank deposit slips for store.
Thrift Store Associate
Crossroad Gift & Thrift, Rio Grande City, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored work of employees and maintained an attendance sheet for staff.
- Assisted customers in all services and answered client queries.
- Maintained store cleanliness and ensured compliance with safety regulations.
- Developed daily work plan for staff in coordination with supervisor.
- Initiated trainings for Lifelong Building trainings and actively participated in same.
- Coordinated with supervisors and volunteers and managed all work.
Thrift Store Clerk
SOS, Rio Grande City, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in selecting appropriate sell merchandise.
- Coordinated with Store Manager and maintained inventory of stocks.
- Managed all inquiries made by customers and ensured resolutions for all request.
- Ensured work according to store policies.
- Maintained store and ensured customer flow to it.
- Monitored and determined safety measures in store and ensured its compliance with government regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Columbia University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated