Transition Manager Resume
Here is the Transition Manager Resume example:
4300 Hilltop Haven Drive
Teterboro, NJ 7608
Job Objective Long time Transition Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing and evaluating programs for school children and parents
- Exceptional knowledge of disabilities
- Deep knowledge of poverty and its various effects
- Immense ability to assist parents in classroom
- Ability to work efficiently in a team
- Skilled to analyze and resolve all problems
- Familiarity in transition and changing policies
- Proficient in assisting for admissions and retention
Global Resources Ltd, Teterboro, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Developed new programs to facilitate retention of students to various two and four year programs.
- Coordinated with institutions and assisted in explaining high school curriculum and quality of education provided.
- Generated financial aid for students and parents and prepared seminars for interviews and college.
- Scheduled timeline and tested various application forms.
- Initiated post secondary tours with help from activities director.
- Maintained good relations with industries and various businesses, assisted in job placement.
- Prepared transition programs for various students.
- Organized and managed various alumni events and activities for students.
Kutir Inc, Teterboro, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned transition programs and analyzed all reports by performing research.
- Reviewed transition process and provided consulting to all medical planning services.
- Coordinated between staff and parents and ensured continuation of all transition programs.
- Ensured completion of all transfer records with transition of students in programs.
- Facilitated training programs for parents to understand various curriculums.
- Monitored implementation of all policies and procedures by staff in various programs.
GEO Group, Teterboro, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed transitions program for district with assistance from teachers.
- Coordinated with employers and assisted in gaining a secure training site.
- Assisted teachers and identified transition needs of students.
- Evaluated program effectiveness through regular tests.
- Ensured district rules compliance in developing occupational courses.
- Prepared transition activities for parents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Account Director Resume Examples
- Agent Assistant Resume Examples
- Agile Business Analyst Resume Examples
- Agribusiness Manager Resume Examples
- Alumni Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Business Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant General Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Product Manager Resume Examples