Transition Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Transition Project Manager Resume example:
1333 Joseph Street
Kenosha, WI 53140
Job Objective Long time Transition Project Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing a supply chain, developing strategic sourcing and managing technical project
- Outstanding knowledge of system architecture
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with customers, management and suppliers
- Ability to follow project plans immaculately
- Skilled to lead team and manage a team
- Proficient in working on multiple projects
- Familiarity in basic computers
Transition Project Manager
Meridian Technology Group, Kenosha, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Documented software project transitions, implemented transition project plans.
- Ensured all work in compliance with Reuters project management practices.
- Managed staff required for transition and ensured required skills in employees.
- Developed and recorded development lifecycles for every individual transition projects.
- Determined quality parameters for projects and it partners and ensured project progress accordingly.
- Coordinated with Transition Project Managers and resolved all resource issues.
- Monitored project team and ensured achievement of all project objectives.
- Trained development staff on available product technologies.
Transition Project Specialist
Gilbane, Kenosha, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored and tracked all outsourcing project of organization.
- Determined a monthly dashboard.
- Managed various teams and ensured achievement of all goals for projects.
- Assisted in developing communication in teams in an organization.
- Ensured maintenance of quality services for processes.
- Coordinated with Site Leads, Commodity Managers and Suppliers for completion of project.
Transition Project Executive
RiseSmart, Inc., Kenosha, WI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with clients and consultants and prepared appropriate presentations.
- Oversaw working of multiple projects and managed all associated personnel’s.
- Managed finance for projects and prepared cost reports for projects.
- Scheduled various sessions for large complex projects.
- Developed plans and reports for budgets.
- Identified various risks in projects and resolved it accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated