3689 Francis Mine
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Seeking work as a Business Unit Leader in which to utilize my educational background and past experience to fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in technical and business field
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of principles and concepts of Quality Systems, ISO and Lean Principles within manufacturing
- Proficient with Microsoft office and ERP system
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability tonegotiate and build consensus for resource needs
- Ability to perform problem solving and solutions with peers, subordinates and management
Business Unit Leader, August 2005 – Present
Ascend Performance Materials, Sacramento, CA
- Analyzed Business Unit financial results and determined variance from standards.
- Participated in the annual capital budget process for improvement, equipment modification and expansion of the division to meet sales demand.
- Administered the expenditure of budgetary funds to carry on business unit operations.
- Achieved annual budget and financial targets.
- Recommended improved techniques to improve margin performance.
- Conducted cost reduction program throughout the business unit.
Business Unit Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Altria Group, Sacramento, CA
- Managed resources and staffing levels within the business unit to meet production, compliance, and team and project requirements to achieve objectives.
- Determined and provided support for team and individual development needs.
- Identified coaching opportunities with teams and individuals for performance improvement and administered reward, recognition and consequences.
- Coordinated production and planned activities of business unit.
- Ensured adherence to meet established schedules and assured effective execution of work processes.
- Reviewed major complaints from customers and resolved them.
- Produced quantities of finished goods that supported the corporate sales objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated