Vendor Manager Resume
Here is the Vendor Manager Resume example:
3794 Red Bud Lane
Teterboro, NJ 7608
Job Objective Searching for a Vendor Manager company that needs help in restoring their success by hiring management who will work diligently for them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing client relationship, administering call center and designing various patient assistance programs
- Expertise in contracting and managing external vendors for healthcare services
- Exceptional knowledge of healthcare facilities and its various trends
- Huge knowledge of marketing procedures and principles
- Immense ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Remarkable ability to manage complex packaging projects
- Skilled work in a outsourcing environment and managing contracts
- Sound skills to negotiate with vendors
- Good understanding of all goals and objectives prepared and its achievement
Aerotek Professional Services, Teterboro, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all projects and ensured achievement of all performance objectives of project.
- Coordinated with various marketing, production and engineering teams for new launched and changes required in projects.
- Scheduled budget for projects and ensured cost according to same.
- Developed and managed all project plans.
- Monitored customer care production with help of feedback, resource planning and ensuring achievement of all metrics.
- Organized all resources required for project completion.
- Assisted function teams and identified areas that need improvements.
- Ensured achievement of all metrics and timeframe for project
Symantec, Teterboro, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted all internal customers and partners in present and future trends.
- Developed and maintained good relations with existing and potential vendor partners.
- Reviewed all goals and objectives of project in coordination with manager and team members.
- Monitored processes and identified programs to be outsourced to external vendors.
- Assisted manager and maintained departmental database for potential external service vendors.
- Developed departmental processes and practices.
Ingram Micro, Teterboro, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed records of all service vendors for various projects.
- Administered vendors and acted as one point contact.
- Coordinated with service team and monitored services provided by vendor.
- Maintained all invoices obtained by vendors and negotiated to achieve best possible deal.
- Organized all purchase order and service licenses.
- Assisted global leaders and provided efficient services to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
West Valley College, Saratoga, CA