2966 Turkey Pen Lane
Enterprise, AL 36330
Job Objective To obtain a position as Casino Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing casino personnel for various business operations
- Remarkable knowledge of Slot Data System and data entry
- Profound knowledge of all casino operations and company regulations for same
- Ability to learn new software and maintain professional relationship with staff members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Sound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Solid understanding of math
- Proficient to work long hours and any time of the day
Gold River Casino, Enterprise, AL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and analyzed all casino operations and reviewed activities for casino productivity.
- Developed casino policies and objectives and ensured optimal level of returns on investment.
- Prepared and evaluated all documents in collaboration with staff members and recommended required changes.
- Managed and provided timely response to all guest issues and evaluated signs of guest on documents.
- Collaborated with various department managers for various external functions.
Casino Assistant Manager
Belterra Casino Resort & Spa, Enterprise, AL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal customer services to guests coming to casino.
- Maintained and prioritized all office tasks and ensured achievement of casino goals.
- Monitored all inventories and casino fund and prepared shift reports.
- Prepared everyday reports and performed regular audit on all casino payroll records.
- Maintained efficient office supplies at all times and ordered same if required.
- Monitored and processes all casino invoices and performed audit on retail cost.
Casino Operations Coordinator
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Enterprise, AL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained all operations for slot dispatch area and ensured all activities performed as required.
- Managed and received all incoming calls and slot service requests and prepared reports for same.
- Provided appropriate answers to general inquiries within required timeframe.
- Participated and scheduled all employee meetings.
- Recorded and maintained log of service dispatch.
Bachelor’s Degree in Casino Management
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated