Casino Marketing Manager Resume Example
Here is the Casino Marketing Manager Resume example:
1957 Gateway Road
Portland, OR 97214
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Casino Marketing Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing work in hospitality industry and monitoring all database systems to determine new customer base
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and marketing techniques
- Profound knowledge of all data warehouse and VIP tracking system
- Ability to interpret all written instructions and diagrams accurately
- Ability to resolve all customer issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize all work
- Excellent communication skills with all internal and external clients
- Solid understanding of developing business alliances
- Proficient in managing large volume of calls
Casino Marketing Manager
Herbst Gaming Inc., Portland, OR
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and implemented efficient casino strategies.
- Analyzed all marketing data and developed strategies for maximization of casino revenue.
- Planned and ensured effective execution of production calendar through email campaigns and direct mails.
- Managed all communication for creative designs and prepared all brochures, promotional flyers and videos.
- Prepared marketing activities accordingly.
- Designed all new features and facilitated extra spending from all guests.
- Developed and implemented all onboard casino marketing promotional programs.
- Measured return on investments and monitored database growth.
Casino Marketing Coordinator
Chinook Winds Casino Resort, Portland, OR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all guests on arrival and answered telephone calls in friendly manner.
- Provided assistance to all guests for reservations and reviewed all complimentary items.
- Maintained and prepared files for smooth operation of department.
- Organized and prepared all marketing materials for various activities.
- Managed all guest telephone calls and queries and resolve all customer issues.
- Scheduled casino marketing functions for various marketing department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Middle Georgia College, Cochran, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated