Biomedical Field Service Engineer Resume
Here is the Biomedical Field Service Engineer Resume example:
30 Paladino Ave, Apt 4G
San Mateo, CA 94403
Objective Seeking a Biomedical Field Service Engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Substantial understanding of the principles of biomedical engineering.
- Excellent experience in servicing medical instrumentation in a hospital and in field service
- Broad experience in servicing medical x-ray equipment
- Solid experience in servicing biomedical instrumentation.
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Mach1 Global Services Inc., CA
- Created and built outstanding customer relationships.
- Performed preventative maintenance, repaired and calibrated on mobile MRI imaging equipment.
- Performed on-site installation at domestic and international sites.
- Diagnosed and resolved problems on sophisticated electronic, mechanical and optical instrumentation in a commercial laboratory environment.
M.S in Biomedical Engineering, 2006
B.S in Biomedical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated