Chemical Analyst Resume
Here is the Chemical Analyst Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To secure a Chemical Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Possess professional laboratory experience
- Ability to work in a wet chemistry laboratory
- Thorough knowledge of chemical techniques and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with clients
- Ability to develop analytical methods as needed
- Possess problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
Chemical Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Mohawk Industries Inc, Chicago, IL
- Prepared methods and instrumented calibration when required to support analyses.
- Provided appropriate sample preparation for analytical methods such as digestion, dissolution, dilution, filtration, gravimetry, and pH adjustments.
- Prepared all necessary chemicals, reagents, and calibration and checked standards for instrumental analysis.
- Performed checks of instrumentation to ensure proper function operation.
- Resolved and performed preventive maintenance of analytical equipment to minimize instrument downtime.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Architectural Paint Chemist Resume Examples
- Assistant Environmental Chemist Resume Examples
- Biochemical Engineer Resume Examples
- Biomedical Sales Engineer Resume Examples
- Biomedical Service Engineer Resume Examples
- Chemical Plant Operator Resume Examples
- Chemical Process Engineer Resume Examples
- Chemical Process Operator Resume Examples
- Chemical Technician Resume Examples
- Chemistry Lab Assistant Resume Examples