Compounding Technician Resume
Here is the Compounding Technician Resume example:
3823 Wynne St
Tempe, AZ 85285
Objective To obtain a Compounding Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of all compounding characteristics
- Deep Knowledge of compounding principles and procedures
- Ability to perform medical terminology and pharmacy calculations accurately
Morkel, Tempe, AZ
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared and blended sterile admixtures like parenteral nutrition.
- Labeled sterile admixture and stored in with respective compounding documentation.
- Arranged labels and picks, and packaged component dosage drugs as per supply order.
- Created batch for sterile admixtures preparation and ensured its accomplishments.
- Performed and recorded sterility testing and medium filling of products.
Onida Inc, Tempe, AZ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Compounded drugs into proper dosage form.
- Unpacked chemical orders and checked verification date.
- Recorded chemicals storeroom temperature daily.
- Calibrated and documented about scales, electronic meters, etc.
Bachelor Degree in Chemistry
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated