Chemistry Lab Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Chemistry Lab Assistant Resume example:
12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective Seeking a position as Chemistry Lab Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Chemistry Lab Assistant with experience in setting up and conducting chemical and other Lab experiments
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and expertise in analytical laboratory setting methods
- Operational knowledge of experimental, chemical and petrochemical pilot plants
- Amazing ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Chemistry Lab Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Gainesville College, Grand Rapids, MI
- Prepared lab for introductory Chemistry courses.
- Assisted with the chemistry supply inventory.
- Maintained an orderly and clean environment.
- Assisted in the design and fabrication of experimental apparatus.
- Set up and conducted chemical and other experiments.
Chemistry Lab Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
St. Anthony’s Medical Center, Grand Rapids, MI
- Utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy and microscopy to test and analyze lab results.
- Assigned specific computer generated identification numbers.
- Checked for accuracy and recorded all items processed.
- Worked along with other lab technicians in the microbiological and chemical testing to accredited standard and methods.
- Approved equipment and working practices as was required.
Associate Degree in Chemistry, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin, TN